Last updated: 24/02/2020
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Ledebaan 45 – 9260 Wichelen – Belgium
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
IPIBOX may collect and process Personal Data (information about you, as an identified person or information which allows us to identify you) in different ways and circumstances including:
- When you register on our websites, create an online account to facilitate any orders, fill out our ‘Contact’ Form;
- When you visit or fill out any forms (including the Client Form, printed or electronic) during our events, store, points of sale or offices;
- When you purchase an IPIBOX product (including customer administration, following up orders/deliveries, invoicing, monitoring solvency, direct marketing purposes);
- When you supply materials to IPIBOX (including supplier administration, following up orders/deliveries);
- When you communicate with us via email, telephone, our website, or other means;
- Through some of our commercial and advertising partners (always with your explicit permission);
- When registering for a promotion or competition, we use your data to be able to execute and complete the promotion or competition and, among other things, to contact the participants or winners.
TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT
IPIBOX may collect following information that may constitute Personal Data, which you provide to us, depending on the purpose and the way you communicate with us:
- Contact information and contact preferences: name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Information such as your date of birth, marital status;
- Information provided in relation to purchases and transactions (credit card information and information required by anti-money laundering laws).
- Customer service information regarding your experiences with our products (such as customers service request, comments, feedback, complaint and repair history);
- Other personal information, including: information regarding your personal and/or professional interests and preferences; you professional situation (professional title, company/employer, professional contact details); and other personal interest (sports, leisure);
- Additional categories of Personal Data, such as nationality, demographics, and other information regarding your lifestyle.
- Other information that you share publicly on third-party social networks as part of your interaction with IPIBOX.
- The information that you provide when you register for a visit to the store or event will only be used for the specific organization and settlement of that visit or event.
- Personal information regarding direct marketing activities, in particular to provide you with information about our products and services and upcoming events or competitions. Such communication can be done by post, by telephone, by text message (including SMS, MMS), e-mail or newsletters.
ON WHICH GROUND(S) MAY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only collect Personal Data from you if you give us the permission to do so, or if there is another permissible condition or collection, (e.g. to apply a contract or other legitimate interest). Processing of your Personal Data will only be done if at least one of the following legal provisions will be applied:
- We received from you the permission to process certain Personal Data (e.g. to use IPIBOX platforms, websites, receiving e-newsletters, answering through the “Contact” form, …) or in case of providing spontaneously information to us (e.g. pictures, product reviews, blog comment or other services on the IPIBOX platforms)
- If you agreed to provide sensitive information for purposes for which we need, concerning racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of a trade union, genetic data or health or sexual life data;
- When necessary to complete an assignment (such as information concerning your purchase, your information request or other services we provide);
- When required by legally obligation to which we are subject;
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Marketing and promotional related purposes: (e.g. personal invitations to IPIBOX events, e-newsletters and personalized services, as well as corporate and marketing communications, including content and news regarding IPIBOX.) All corresponding to your interests and personal preferences;
- Business related or other legitimate business purposes: e.g.:
° Completing your demands, orders, purchases and deliveries
° Provide you with customer service
° Creating your online account with IPIBOX.
- Support related IPIBOX Platforms, our products and experiences: e.g.:
° Provide you with information regarding IPIBOX platforms, products and
° Answering your questions and requests, responding to your feedback;
° Administration, maintain and optimization of our IPIBOX platforms;
° Providing you with support and security services.
- Legal purposes, including to:
° Prevent prohibited or illegal activities;
° Fulfill with our billing and accounting requirements and associated legal
° In case of Anti-money laundering obligations and requirements, we will
reveal your personal data upon receipt of a court order or other lawful and
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
IPIBOX will store your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the intended purpose, such as providing the service that you have requested or authorized, provided that there are no other legal provisions, such as in the case of mandatory retention periods due to trade – or tax regulations, or legal proceedings, a government request or as a result of a court or arbitral decision requiring a longer retention period.
For the direct marketing activities: If you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing communication, please contact us through the details at the above address or through the unsubscribe link on our website. The personal data that you provide to IPIBOX for the specific purpose of an action, competition, event or visit to the store will be deleted after its completion, unless there is another reason for further processing (e.g. IPIBOX will continue to use your e-mail address to deliver you the newsletter for which you registered).
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The starting point is that your data will only be used by IPIBOX certain personal data will, however, be shared with third party service providers who will process it, such as our IT, accounting, legal service and insurance provider service providers. The data can also be shared with:
- Third parties for the purposes for which you have given specific permission;
- Third parties who provide services to support us in our business operations (e.g. to deliver products; allow payment authorization for the organization of events or to send out IPIBOX e-newsletter; to support, manage and maintain our IPIBOX platforms; mitigate risk; help prevent fraud; etc.); insofar as they have confirmed to us that they will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data and that they comply with the GDPR;
- Third parties for which we are imposed by law or other regulations, by legal proceedings or by a government or by virtue of a judicial or arbitral decision.
Finally, IPIBOX has the right to share the data if it believes that, in order to prevent physical damage or financial loss or in connection with an investigation into alleged or actual fraud or illegal activities, or theft, burglary or robbery, it is necessary or desirable is to provide information about you.
HOW DO WE USE THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RELATED CONTENTS?
Please note that IPIBOX is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites of services to which IPIBOX link through our IPIBOX platforms. Your interaction with all third party service providers’ websites is governed by the applicable third party privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third party providers before using their sites or services.
IPIBOX takes appropriate reasonable technical and organizational protection measures to protect the information you release against intentional or unintentional misuse, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Where personal data is collected and processed, the information is passed on to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. You understand that IPIBOX cannot offer any guarantee whatsoever about the complete impossibility of a data leak, despite the fact that it does its best to avoid this.
Right of access, improvement, deletion, restriction, objection and transferability of personal data
You have the right to inspect your personal data at any time and can correct them or have them corrected if they are incorrect or incomplete, have them removed, have their processing restricted if the legal conditions are met, and object to their processing concerning personal data based on Article 6.1 (e) or (f).
In addition, you have the right to obtain a copy (in a structured, common and machine-readable form) of your personal data and to have the personal data transferred to another company. In order to exercise the above rights, you will be asked to send an email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with a copy of your identity card attached for reasons of verification.
You have the right to object, free of charge, to any processing of YOUR personal data with a view to direct marketing. Every electronic communication with you contains a deregistration link. You can always let us know via the e-mail address or postal address included at the very top.
OTHER WEBSITE – PLUG-INS
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels – firstname.lastname@example.org).